Eazeetack - Labels
Eazeetack offers you a complete opportunity to create products with a high value addition and customized functionalities.
Our selection of materials along with the use of world class Adhesives combined with superior coating application plant offers commercially successful solutions for your Label products
The significant performance of special Adhesives along with uniform and tailor made coat weights provides the highest standards of adhesion
Eazeetack simply guarantees an elegant cost effective and customized product range.
- 2007, our first manufacturing unit was established for Thermal, carbonless and foodgrade barrier coated products under Allied Group, by acquisition of a production facility at Palghar, Maharashtra and commissioning of a paper coating line of 400 Metric tonnes per month. EAZEETACK – labels is another milestone, which is introduced after envisaging the demand in the thermal paper labels segment.
- An ultra modern Hot Melt Coating line with the combination of Rotating bar and slot die coating is installed from Valco Melton, UK. The Plant also incorporated an online coat weight monitoring system of ND technologies UK along with high moisture application system to enhance the adhesive strength across the profile giving uniform tack performance
Double A - Copier Paper
Double A EVERYDAY's high quality multi purpose paper ideal for your everyday work, copying printing with a smooth surface.
- Weight (gsm) : 70, 80, 90
- Packing Sheet Ream : 500
- Sheet Size : A4 (210x297 mm) / A3 (297x420 mm) / A5 (148x210 mm)
- Whiteness (CIE) : 152
- ACID FREE Paper
- Environmentally Sustainable Source - Double A Paper from KHAN-NA
Master Distributor for Double A copier paper Maharashtra,Tamilnadu, Karnataka,Kerala and Goa
OJI - Carbonless Paper
Carbonless paper from Oji Paper (Thailand) Ltd. is a premium-quality product providing clear-cut and high-density image which sustains over an extended period of time. Carbonless Paper of Oji paper (Thailand) Ltd.
Advantages of “Phoenix” Carbonless Paper
- High-density, clear-cut characters are copied. Images in blue or black are easy to read.
- Phoenix reacts to pressure applied by a ball-point pen or a printer. A single stroke of a ball-point pen permits clear copying on many sheets of forms, exhibiting excellent copying capability.
- The developed image of Phoenix is hardly affected by moisture, light or heat under the normal storage conditions.
- The brightness of the paper is well-harmonized with the sharp image of the characters. In addition, the smoothness of the paper enhances the excellent printing result.
- Phoenix can realize remarkable printability, runnability and convertability because of its excellent stiffness and dimensional stability derived from excellent quality of base paper.
- Phoenix is available in both blue and black image, in both roll and sheet form. Based on the substance, the paper ranges from 45 gsm to 158 gsm. Color availability includes white, blue, pink, yellow, cream, green, jade, gold and buff.
- Fanapart adhesive and two types of desensitizing ink-offset and letterpress-are available to suit the desired printing method.
OJI - Thermal Paper
Thermal paper of Oji Paper (Thailand) Ltd. is produced under the brand name of “Thermax” utilizing the advanced technological know-how from Oji Paper Group. Images developed from “Thermax” are clear-cut with high density and easy to read.
With enhanced storability, anti-fading, resistance to heat and light, and high durability; developed images of “Thermax” are sustainable over an extended period of time. “Thermax” contains suitable ion content and pigment for longer head life of thermal printhead.
“Thermax” is available in various product lineups serving different applications:
- Fax / POS (Non-top)
- Printing CD / ATM Receipt ( Non-top, Top-coat)
- Label grade (Top-coat)
Background resistant (printing are on Thermal Paper)
- Lottery grade (Top-coat)
High durability Utility ,Handy terminal (Top-coat)
QuickSkript - Thermal Paper
QuickSkript™ is a leading brand of Thermal paper manufactured by M/S Sherry Speciality Papers Pvt. Ltd. at its ultra modern facility in Palghar, Maharashtra, India close to Mumbai. M/S Sherry Speciality Papers Pvt. Ltd. is a company established since 1985 & leader in speciality coated products with production capacity of 450 Tons per month.
- POS / ATM - 48 GSM
- POS / ATM - 55 GSM
- BUS TICKET - 54 GSM
- POS / ATM – HIGH BULK GRADE - 58 GSM
- FAX GRADE - 56 GSM
- BAR CODE GRADE - 56 GSM
- BPA Free Thermal Receipt Paper
- Bisphenol Free Thermal Paper